- Steel Detailing Standerds
Structural Steel Detailing and Fabrication Standards
Outsourcing Steel Detailing owns qualified and adept professionals with years of expertise in structural steel detailing. The experts have hands on exposure over hundreds of live projects thus provide services that are in line with the country specific standards.
To add more, we take care of individual fabricators standards and amend detailing drawings as per our patrons details and specifications. Some of the Standards which we follow are:
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- ASCE-American society of civil Engineers
- AWS-American Wood Association
- ASTM:-American Society for Testing Materials
- American Galvanizers Association
- NDS: National Design Specifications
- Steel Erectors Association of USA
- Steel Joist Institute
- Steel Deck Institute
- American Welding Society
- CISC: Canadian Institute of Steel Construction
- British Standard Codes for steel detailing (BS)
- Euro Codes
- AISC: Australian Institute of Steel Construction
Outsource steel detailing and drawing related requirements to us and save upto 60% of your project costs!
Email us your sketches or drawings at email@example.com and we will send you customized sample drawings in the standard of your choice.